Important information for parents
- All Requests must include the parent/legal guardian’s contact information, emergency contact information, the student’s name, age and grade level, and school.
- All siblings and friends who wish to serve as Senate Pages on the same day should indicate this request on the applications.
- Parents and legal guardians are responsible for completing all required permission and participation forms as well as providing transportation to and from the Statehouse.
- The Senate Page Office will contact the parent/legal guardian to confirm the scheduled paging date. More detailed information and the required forms will be delivered by mail.
- Senate Pages are scheduled for Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout the legislative session. Large groups may schedule page visits on Wednesdays.
- Pages are expected to arrive to the Senate Page Office by 8:30 a.m. for registration and orientation. Pages are dismissed to parents and legal guardians at 3:30 p.m.
- Pages participate in a supervised lunch in the Government Center South cafeteria, unless a parent or legal guardian over 18 years of age signs a release form and escorts the student to lunch. Pages should plan to bring a sack lunch or money to purchase a meal from the cafeteria.